The Sales Engineer EMEA is responsible for assisting the sales team, customers & partners with pre-sales related queries to ensure to close sales opportunities. This includes but is not limited to designing, implementing, and delivering technical training programs to resellers, distributors and GFI staff throughout EMEA as well as designing and deploying GFI solutions to selected customers (POC). The Sales Engineer role is based in home office in any region of EMEA and requires extensive travel in the assigned territory.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist sales team with pre-sales questions and accompany them to meetings as a technical resource in order to drive sales from a technical viewpoint
- Conduct Pre-Sales Webinars to potential customers and partners
- Conduct Pre-Sales On-Site visits to selected customers and TOP Bid clients
- Attend and deliver product presentations during seminars, events and IT Fairs
- Design, develop and deliver technical training programs and support materials to GFI resellers, distributors and sales team in order to improve the participants’ effectiveness and/or job performance.
- Development and reporting on partner product certification enablement (L100/L200)
- Continually review and update training content, materials, delivery and assessments to ensure they are relevant and up to date
- Provide feedback to both product management and senior sales management on returned assessments to ensure training effectiveness
- Travel within EMEA territory, up to 75% travel time.
- An experienced software pre-sales engineer, preferably with international experience
- Thorough knowledge of GFI products and main competitor’s portfolio
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and determining the effectiveness of training programs
- High-level competency with software and operating systems, preferably in a Windows environment
- Project management experience.
- Fluency in English and at least one additional language widely spoken in EMEA is a must
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems, and 3 years experience supporting Windows software required. Microsoft certifications, PC hardware experience and document imaging software experience preferred
- 5 years+ hardware/software technical sales experience and 5+ years experience working within the channel structure for vendors, distributors and resellers strongly desired.
How to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com including the job title and reference code in the subject line of the email, an application letter and CV addressed to the Human Resources Manager.